Are you searching for a powerful business management system that seamlessly integrates with Amazon Seller Central integration?
Skulocity’s pre-configured and customizable Amazon Seller Central integration connector provides organizations of any size with drag-and-drop tools to automate the delivery of marketplace activity between your Amazon store and Skulocity.
Our flexible integration solution enables you to automatically extract new sales orders from the marketplace and place them into Skulocity without the need for manual input. Changes to your product inventory, such as price and stock levels, within Skulocity are identified and your Amazon store is automatically updated. An additional feature is the ability to automatically notify customers when orders have been shipped and allow them to track the delivery.
The Skulocity’s Amazon Seller Central API integration connector provides a cost effective and efficient way to completely remove the need for repetitive manual data entry. Your current workflow process can be fully automated from start to finish and be adapted or extended to suit your specific requirements.
Pre-configured operations of Skulocity’s Amazon Seller Central API integration connector that are supplied as standard include the following:
- Download sales orders from Amazon to your ERP system: The automated download of your marketplace orders will include key information such as: Customer shipping details, delivery method (as selected by the customer e.g courier and delivery timeframe), product description (product code and quantity required), payment details including transaction ID, fulfilment (If Amazon will be shipping the order or if you are required to do so)
- Upload ERP sales order status to Amazon: Once an order has been fulfilled in your ERP business system, your customer can be automatically alerted to the following: Order status updates, courier tracking information
- Part shipment: Allow items of an order to be shipped as they become available
- Upload ERP stock level and price changes to Amazon: Your Amazon store is automatically updated to reflect product related changes made within your ERP business system, including: Product stock levels, product price changes
Common custom features that can be implemented using the Amazon Seller Central API connector include:
- Our Amazon Seller Central API integration solution is not limited to the customizations listed below and can be tailored to meet your exact business requirements.
When downloading a sales order to your business system:
- Configurable products: This accommodates the bespoke customization of a product where multiple choice options within a product listings are available.
- Multiple payment methods: Allows payments to be split to allow payments for one half and a payment method for the other.
- Payment reconciliation: Provides the ability to automatically check if a payment for an order has successfully reached the vendor bank account before an order can be shipped.
- When uploading ERP stock levels and price changes to your Amazon store:
- Amazon stock levels and prices inaccessible: Product stock levels and prices are obtained solely from your ERP system and can be customised to query your inventory on Amazon to obtain an aggregate figure.
Common commercial advantages of integrating your Amazon store with your other business systems include:
- Significantly reduce order fulfilment times
- Ability to process a higher volume of sales without increasing company headcounts
- Reduced operational costs
- Ability to eradicate repetitive and manual data entry